These are the different groups that meet, some weekly, other throughout the year.
- Children–Meets every Sunday during the message. Children K-5th Grade remain with their families during the music, are dismissed to Children’s Church for a relevant and age-appropriate lesson, and join the congregation at the end of the service.
- Nursery–Parents can drop their newborn to 4 year old children off at the nursery before the service.
- Youth–Meets every other Sunday following the main service. Kids grades 6th-12th enjoy a time of games, food and a relevant message from God’s Word.
- Adults–Meets every other Sunday following the main service. Adults of all ages are welcome to dive deeper into God’s Word.
- Men–Meets on the 1st and 3rd Monday night of each month. Join the men of the church for food, fellowship and time in God’s Word.
- Women–Gather with the women of the church in a number of special events throughout the year.